ADD VIDEO TO ARTICLE
You are instructed to add audio to “Resource” folder in the previous instruction. If you want to know how to insert a video to article, please tracking the instruction below:
Step 1: Select “Article” folder at General page!
Login to the Admin page with the registered account.
Select the article that needs to edit!
To edit the article, you can choose the article directly or the “edit” symbol on the right of article title.
Step 2: Select the “Content” of article ==> ==> to add video into the article choose (1) or (2) position following the image below.
Method 1: select “Insert” (1) ==> “Video/Audio”.
Method 2: Select “Resources” symbol (2) ==> “Media”
Select symbol “Resource” ==> Select the Video folder.
(See the instruction to upload video to resource at http://cms.vnvn.com/p102a118/5b-tai-video-len-tai-nguyen )
Step 3: Select the video that needs to add to the article ==> Select “OK” to add video
Step 4: Setup some required settings for video when adding to the article.
Some basic settings include:
- Media type: select “Video”
- Dimensions: the dimensions of video displaying in the article.
- Autoplay: Select if you want the video automatically play when opening the article (do not need to choose Play on the video).
- Loop: Select if you want the audio automatically repeat when clicking on the article.
- Alignment: the display location of video on the article (left – center - right).
- Margin: select the distances (top – bottom) between video and text on the article
Step 5: Select “Insert” to update video to the article.
(CHỌN “LƯU” ĐỂ HOÀN TẤT: “SAVE” TO COMPLETE)
THÊM VIDEO VÀO BÀI BIẾT: SELECT “INSERT TO ADD VIDEO TO THE ARTICLE).
The video is uploaded to the article on the website successfully!
(CẬP NHẬT DỮ LIỆU THÀNH CÔNG: DATA UPDATED SUCCESSFULLY!)
(VIDEO ĐƯỢC THÊM VÀO BÀI VIẾT: VIDEP HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE ARTICLE)
For other instructions, please visit our website: