The Instruction to Creating Left Menu for Website
To create Left/Right Menu for website, we use the “Menu” utility (similar to Top Menu).
Step 1: Add the “Menu” utility to layout.
In the containing box that needs to create Left Menu, select “+” symbol.
Step 2: Setup the display information for “Menu”
1. Name: Named to the category to distinguish with the different menus.
2. Menu type: Select the menu type for menu! With Left menu, we select “Vertical Menu”.
The display types of vertical menu include: Vertical menu, Vertical menu – tree style (the categories in the same branch can show simultaneously), Vertical menu – accordion style (the category will fold automatically when open another category in the same branch).
3. Child branches: select the category displaying in Left Menu.
==> Click on the list of categories and select the display category.
4. The number of levels: Select the number of levels that belongs to the category chosen.
5. Activate: Menu only displays when turning on “Activate”!
- 6. Framing:
- 7. Display on all pages: Customize the pages that allowed to display in Left Menu.
Step 3: Click “Save” to complete creating Left Menu!
Left Menu is added to Layout.
For other instructions, please visit our website: